- Men and women age 30 to 70 years, inclusive.
- Willing and able to provide informed consent.
- Must have genetically confirmed HD and identified cognitive deficits
- Stage 1, as defined by Unified Huntington’s Disease Rating Scale (UHDRS) Total Functional Capacity (TFC) score >10, and,
- CANTAB Paired Associate Learning Total Adjusted Error Score of >16.
4. Normal or corrected eye sight and auditory abilities, sufficient to perform all aspects of the cognitive and functional assessments.
5. No history of learning difficulties that may interfere with the subject’s ability to complete the cognitive tests.